TIP OF THE SPEAR
Tip of the Spear is a progressive skills program for High School lineman. TOS is offered in a multi-class format, allowing players to learn and most importantly develop skills used by the best players in the NFL so they can be executed with precision and on command in live competition.
Tip of the Spear was inspired by mixed martial artists and the way they prepare for competition. In order to dominate opponents consistently in every situation, a player must develop the skills over time. Tip of the Spear offers serious players the platform to do this, with hands on instruction from our NFL expert instructors. Now, High School athletes have access to elite level instruction so they too can learn the most advanced techniques in the game, and the results speak for themselves.
- How to win 1 on 1 pass rush reps at Big Man Camps
- Self coaching tools to recognize and correct technique errors before the opponent does
- NFL Film study: watch and learn from watching some of the NFLs top players using our techniques
- How to optimize power and control on the field
- Footwork and contact progressions in the run game
- How to dominate the line of scrimmage using the hands, not the helmet
- NFL level pass rush and pass protection techniques
- Tools to win “Big-man” tournaments and attract college coaches
- How to self evaluate and correct technique flaws without the help of a coach
- Attacks, counters & finishing moves to control opponents using superior technique
- How to study opponents film to assess weaknesses, exploit them and win
We consult with some of the top Division 1 college football programs in the country, and have developed trusted relationships with OL and DL coaches in the process. Our goal for TOS players is to help them SHAPE, SHARPEN & POLISH their skills, ultimately helping to PLACE them in major universities.
SIGN UP FOR NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS